- 10% OFFFriday, 22 November 2019Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- 10% OFFFriday, 10 January 2020Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
- 10% OFFFriday, 27 September 2019Location: Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
- 10% OFFThursday, 03 October 2019Location: Berlin, Germany
- $10 OFFFriday, 20 September 2019Location: Minneapolis, USA
- 10% OFFFriday, 30 August 2019Location: Los Angeles, USA
- 20% OFFThursday, 29 August 2019Location: New York City, USA
- 5% OFFFriday, 02 August 2019Location: Greece
- $20 OFFFriday, 23 August 2019Location: Gold Coast, Australia
- 10% OFFThursday, 20 February 2020Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- 10% OFFFriday, 19 July 2019Location: Plymouth, UK
- $50 OFFThursday, 20 June 2019Location: Washington DC, USA
Nepal Latin Dance Fiesta 2019
Fort Salsa Studio is returning with the second edition of Nepal Latin Dance Fiesta (NLDF). The fiesta will welcome instructors, performers and other participants from different countries around the world. It will be a great opportunity for Latin Dance Lovers from Nepal and abroad to share their skills and experiences with each other. While guest instructors and participants from abroad will get to witness the breath taking beauty of Nepal and interact with Nepalese people, the local dance lovers will get an opportunity to learn from international instructors.
The first Nepal Latin Dance Fiesta brought together participants from 12 different countries. The 3 days events consisted of workshops, performances and parties. The involvement of Newcomers and experienced dancers alike made the event a success hence giving a continuation to the fiesta. Latin Dance fanatics in Nepal got an exposure to international style of dancing and learning through the guest instructors from abroad.
The event was a good opportunity to showcase the increasing popularity of Latin Dance in Nepal with the International community. Also, the event is expected to introduce Nepal as a country Recognizing the importance of the event in letting the world know of the diverse lifestyle and cultures of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board has agreed to be our promotional partner. Their support was commendable in the organization of the first NLDF.
Although there were challenges pertaining to the novelty of the event, the first event got support from the local as well as the international community. Fort Salsa Studio hopes to make this fiesta a yearly event to attract newcomers to Latin Dances and to encourage the already existing dancers to continue dancing.