- 10% Discount on Full PassesFriday, 12 October 2018Location: Cologne, Germany
- $50 USD discount on each passFriday, 02 November 2018Location: Miami, USA
- 10% Discount on PassesFriday, 16 November 2018Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- 10% discount on Take.It.All.Pass and Dance & Fun PassThursday, 04 October 2018Location: Berlin, Germany
- £5 Discount on PassesFriday, 04 January 2019Location: London, UK
- 10% Discount on Full & Party PassFriday, 11 January 2019Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
- $50 USD discount on each passThursday, 11 October 2018Location: Los Angeles, USA
- 10% discount on Full & Party PassFriday, 26 April 2019Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 10% Discount on PassesThursday, 08 November 2018Location: Warsaw, Poland
- RM25 Discount on Premium PackageSaturday, 01 December 2018Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Melbourne Latin Festival 2018 – $10 OFF Party Passes (Deal Ended)
Latin Festival struts into 10th year with international superstars and new location
World salsa champions Ricardo Vega and Karen Forcano from Chile and Argentina will show off their breathtaking, ‘jaw-dropping’ performances as part of the 10th annual Melbourne Latin Festival (MLF) in 2018.
More than 150 dancers will spin into Williamstown from 30 March to 1 April 2018 to showcase the colours, sounds and artistry of Latin dance. Not only can attendees see international and local artists in action, but they can also party with them nightly. Star performers and instructors will include:
-World salsa champions Ricardo Vega and Karen Forcano – Chile/Argentina (pictured left);
-Dominican-style bachata specialists Alex Morel and Desiree Godsell – U.S. (pictured below right); and
-Mariano Neris and Bella Malekian who have a love for both Mambo and each other – US/Sweden.
MLF2018 will boast 3 action-packed days and nights comprising:
-40 Latin dance workshops from beginner to advanced covering Salsa, Bachata, Zouk, Kizomba and more
-Instructor Bachata course
-3 evenings of show performances
-3 nights of social parties with 12 of the best Latin DJs and live Latin Band Quarter Street (Saturday)
-Latin exhibitors with all the latest dancewear and accessories.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, the event is moving to Williamstown Town Hall and is expected to attract its biggest crowds yet over the Easter long weekend. Close to Melbourne’s CBD, Williamstown boasts funky cafes, boutique shops and the beach at its doorstep. The modernised venue has a grand theatre for nightly performances and multiple areas for workshops and parties.
To add more international spice to the 2018 Melbourne Latin Festival, the event theme is ‘Bollywood Nights’ with a colourful opening number planned for the gala evening performance, roving performers and a Bollywood party on the Saturday night.
Renowned M.C. James Liotta will add another new flavour to Festival performances in 2018 with his comedic flair and 20 years of entertainment experience as an award-winning actor and radio presenter.
Supporting The Leukaemia Foundation. #MelbLatinFest
Tickets: from $35 for the Friday night performance and party, to $320 for a full weekend pass (excludes instructor course training)
More Festivals Near Here
Friday, 12 October 2018
Location: Sydney, Australia
Paddo RSL:232 Oxford St, Paddington NSW 2021.
Map | 6272 Seen
$10 Discount on Passes
Friday, 19 October 2018
Location: Melbourne, Australia
497 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne VIC, Australia
Map | 8425 Seen