- 10% OFFFriday, 10 January 2020Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
- 10% OFFFriday, 22 November 2019Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- $50 OFFThursday, 20 June 2019Location: Washington DC, USA
- $20 OFFFriday, 23 August 2019Location: Gold Coast, Australia
- 10% OFFThursday, 29 August 2019Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- 10% OFFThursday, 07 November 2019Location: Warsaw, Poland
- €5 OFFFriday, 01 May 2020Location: Barcelona, Spain
- 10% OFFFriday, 19 July 2019Location: Plymouth, UK
- 5% OFFMonday, 24 June 2019Location: Rovinj, Croatia
- €5 OFFThursday, 19 September 2019Location: Barcelona, Spain
- 10% OFFFriday, 27 September 2019Location: Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
- $10 OFFFriday, 09 August 2019Location: New Orleans, USA
Bali Afro-LAtin Dance Bootcamp
Bali Afro-Latin Dance Boot camp - 5th edition – BACHATA & KIZONBA
February 1, 2 and 3, 2019
Have you ever thought about dancing and relaxing on a tropical island?
Do you want to improve and learn new moves for a weekend?
How about a dance boot-camp in the Island of Gods?!
Come to Bali! Dance with us!
Join us for an unforgettable long week-end of Bachata and Kizomba in paradise. 3 days on the Island of Gods with workshops and social dancing parties.
The concept of this boot camp is to bring a limited group of motivated dancers to the next level with professional and talented teachers.
Progressive workshops – you will have 6 hrs for each style, during those 6 hours the teachers will progressively increase the level from A to Z.
Same group – 12 hours, you will get to know each other and feel more comfortable learning together, the teachers will also be able to go deeper into the techniques explanations.
Limited number of participants – quality over quantity, a small group allows the teachers to give more attention to every single participants. It also give you the chance to ask personality the teachers on specific matters.
Leader/Follower balance – We ensure that a fair balance will be kept between leaders and follower, we are ready to hire professional dancers if necessary.
Social dancing – every night go for dancing and apply your new moves, techniques and tips freshly learned during the day.
Visit our website for more info and do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.