- Friday, 17 April 2020Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Friday, 14 August 2020Location: Paris, France
- Saturday, 28 March 2020Location: Germany
- Friday, 12 June 2020Location: Berlin, Germany
- Friday, 06 March 2020Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Friday, 04 September 2020Location: Los Angeles, USA
- Thursday, 30 April 2020Location: Porec, Croatia
- Thursday, 09 April 2020Location: Baltimore, USA
- Thursday, 05 March 2020Location: Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
- Friday, 28 August 2020Location: Portorose, Slovenia
- Thursday, 12 November 2020Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Thursday, 27 February 2020Location: Atlanta, USA
Celebrating 55 years of his contribution & dissemination of the Cuban dance culture
8-12th April 2020 Easter Holiday 2020
A special year as we have the opportunity to celebrate with Domingo Pau and enjoy his insights and methods developed over 55 years of teaching in Afro-Cuban dance. Domingo has really developed a teaching method that transmits his knowledge and experiences. This is an opportunity that will remain forever in the memory of all the participants.
Artists and musicians and all classes led by the Maestro of maestro's and Choreographer Domingo Pau assisted by dancers and professors of the National Folkloric National of Cuba, ISA (Art Institute) Grupo Folklórico Alafia, Orisha Oko, & others.
The evenings include salsa, rumba nights and an authentic "Cuban Party"
Dance styles include Danson, Son, Salsa, Pilon, Mozambique, Yoruba, 3 styles of Rumba among others