Like it? Share the event.
Bali 2017 – Afro-Latin Dance Holidays
Last edited: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Have you ever thought about dancing and relaxing on a tropical island?
Do you want to improve your steps and learn new moves while being on holiday?
Come to Bali!
Join us for an unforgettable vacation of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba in paradise. 10 days of workshops, social dancing and cultural experiences in a stunning retreat setting in the midst of rice fields.
A Dance Retreat
The idea for Afro-Latin Dance Holidays-Bali 2017 was born in the heart of Bali, the cultural town of Ubud. After successfully setting up a professional dance studio in 2015, Ubud Studio, we wanted to offer the option to fully immerse into Afro-Latin dancing and the beauty of Bali. That’s why we created this unique opportunity for you to dance and explore the Balinese culture while on holiday.
Our dance retreat comprises:
- more than 20 hours of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba workshops with local and international teachers
- 7 Social dancing nights at various locations
- a full day dedicated to Balinese Dance and culture
- breath-taking accommodation exclusively for our group in beautiful Joglo-style rooms surrounded by nature
- airport transfers to the accommodation from and to Denpasar airport
- three meals a day (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available*)
- free time for you to enjoy at your leisure (relax by the pool, get a massage or attend yoga or meditation session on-site)
- excursions to the beach and holy sites
- group size of maximum 20 participants
Check our website NOW!